Seriously where did January go? I can’t believe it’s already February tomorrow.
Here’s how I did in January (next month will be the start of joint monthly goals):
1. Pay $800 off credit card – Yes. I paid more than $800 off but we had to use it for the Furbaby’s operation too.
2. Put $500 in emergency fund – Yes BUT I took some out to pay for credit card (see above).
3. Spend no more than $30/week on breakfast/lunches at work – EPIC FAIL!
4. Don’t use the credit card – Nope. It was only used once though & it was paid off the next day from our emergency fund.
5. Track spending for the month – Kinda – we’re still tracking although I think I might have missed a few days. Notice how I stopped doing the Spending Diary for a while there.
6. Earn an extra $100 by selling stuff on Ebay – Yes. We got around $120 total from Ebay in January.
All in all, not bad but not good either. A couple of unexpected things popped up during the month like the Furbaby’s vaccination & operation. Also our PC died & it needed to be repaired but that would be under the February spending as we haven’t sent it to the computer
nerds experts yet.