Good news! I’ve decided to deactivate my personal Facebook for a while, just to get rid of more unnecessary distractions. We’ll see how long it lasts.
Some links I’ve been reading lately:
1. So Over Debt asked How Much is $20 – the answer is a LOT. For me, it means a kilo of chicken breast, a kilo of rice, vegetables & a packet of sausages. That means it’s enough for three days of dinner.
2. Girl with the Red Balloon paid off $32,539 of her debt in two years. That’s just amazing!
3. Hey pretty thing – pretty fashion & food photos. Some travel photos in there too.
4. Cheesey Mushroom Pull Apart Bread. I’ll be putting this on a list of must-tries.
5. A cycle-powered cinema opened up in Christchurch, New Zealand. I wish we had this for our electricity, it would be so easy to lose weight!
6. Currently Reading: The White Queen by Philippa Gregory regarding the ascent of commoner Elizabeth of Woodville when she married King Edward IV (York). Currently halfway at the moment…
7. Our newest cider obsession : Rekorderlig Cider from Sweden. So refreshing but also expensive. For $6.99 a bottle, this is strictly going to be a treat for us. Why does everything from Scandinavia be so good?
Hope you all have/had a good weekend!