Move to Portugal has inspired me to do a mid-month update of our February goals. Check hers out – their mortgage will be under £100,000 soon!
1. Pay off credit card in full – Done! So so happy about getting this done so early in the year.
2. Pay off $1500 off our personal loan – We’ve paid $966.15 so far this month. I don’t think we’ll make $1500 this month but hopefully around $1200 will do.
3. Only use credit card for emergencies – not used at all after I’ve paid it off.
4. Earn an extra $100 from Ebay – we’ve sold $180 worth of stuff so far & there’s another 10 items for sale which is ending in 4 days.
5. Keep our grocery spending to $100 per week – we’re doing well so far although we might be going over this coming week.
6. Have $1000 in our EF – Done! Currently on $1006.
7. Have $700 in our Bali Fund – Currently on $665.39. I’m sure I can squeeze another $35 from our budget somewhere.
1. Read 10 books in February – two so far, need to catch up.
2. Try two restaurants I’ve never been to before – went to a Thai restaurant with a friend which was fantastic!
3. Send out all thank you cards – um, will be done by the end of the month for sure!
4. Lose at least 3 kilos – I just had a chocolate/hazelnut cake with double cream <— that explains it all.
I’m very happy with our progress so far. How are you doing?