Another busy month gone & another very busy month ahead.
Here’s how we did in February:
1. Pay off credit card in full – YES! YES! YES!
2. Pay $1500 off our personal loan – NO! We paid off $1042.61. Not good. We could have done more.
3. Only use credit card for emergencies – YES! Not used at all in February.
4. Earn an extra $100 from Ebay – YES! We’ve sold $360 worth of stuff just lying around.
5. Keep our grocery spending down to $100 per week – Kinda! We did well in the first two weeks but I lost track in the last two but I know we didn’t spend heaps on grocery this month hence why we have an empty fridge & we need a big grocery buy tomorrow.
6. Have $1000 in our Emergency Fund – YES! Ended the month with $1009.11
7. Have $700 in our Bali Holiday Fund – YES! Exactly $700 in that account.
1. Read 10 books in February – NO! This is a little bit ambitious to be honest. I’ve read 5 total.
2. Try two restaurants I’ve never been to before – YES! The Thai restaurant that my friend & I went to at the start of the month & a little cafe that we went to after a meeting in the city. They had the best selection of maracons – I had a peanut butter flavour & it was so good!
3. Send out all thank you cards – NO! I’m so bad.
4. Lose at least 3 kilos – NO! But at least I didn’t gain any. I didn’t really weigh myself & I’m scared to.
Happy with meeting most of our financial goals, not so much the personal ones. Our March goals are coming up!