March marks the start of autumn which is my favourite season (and winter too!). The only birthday we have in March is hubby’s so it should be a quiet month for us. But work-wise, it should be another busy month. I’m also starting a Diploma course which I do in conjunction with work. My work is paying for it thank God so I shouldn’t incur any loans by doing it.
1. Pay off $1500 on our personal loan & bringing it down to $5,000.
2. Have $1800 in our Emergency Fund.
3. Have $2000 in our Bali Holiday Fund.
4. Start selling my excess clothing/shoes on Ebay & earn an extra $300.
5. Have $500 in our Paris/London 2012 Fund. This fund is accumulating cash very slowly unfortunately. We might have to cancel Bali in order to go on this holiday & put the $3500 in this fund instead but we’ll give it a couple more months.
6. Keep grocery spending to $100 per week.
1. Read at least 5 books.
2. Watch at least 5 movies I’ve never seen before.
3. Visit the Picasso exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW before it ends on 25 March.
4. Watch a movie from the French Film Festival.
5. Have my outfit for work set out on Sunday night so I don’t run around looking for something to wear in the morning.