I’ve been postponing doing this but here it is…
1. Pay $1500 off our personal loan & bringing it down to $5,000 – NO! We paid off $1017 but the loan is now down to $4882.
2. Have $1800 in our Emergency Fund – YES!
3. Have $2000 in our Bali Fund – NO! We don’t have a Bali Fund anymore.
4. Start selling my excess shoes/clothes on Ebay & earn $300 – NO!
5. Have $500 in our Paris/London Fund – YES! This is not really a total success since we’ve consolidated our Bali Fund in here.
6. Keep grocery spending to $100 per week – YES! I don’t think we spent that much on groceries last month (although we did eat out a lot).
1. Read at least 5 books – YES! I read Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell, Eve by Iris Johansen, The Quarry by Johan Theorin, Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins & Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
2. Watch at least 5 movies I’ve never seen before – YES!
3. Visit the Picasso exhibition at the Art Gallery – NO!
4. Watch a movie from the French Film Festival – NO!
5. Have my outfit for work set out on Sunday night – YES!
I guess more greens than red still equalled a good month!